Our earlier post about the Highway Behind the Pond outlier, is only half of the story. We learned that under a separate purchase the buyer also closed on 58 Highway Behind the Pond, owned by the same seller of the aforementioned 54. The package of the two properties was sold for over $40 million. This makes Highway Behind the Pond, East Hampton perhaps the most valuable address in America with its unique combination of ocean front estates (10 of them) golf course, pond views and pond frontage.
Posted on Thursday November 29, 2012 6:51 PMby Joseph Kazickas No Comments »
- The Hamptons Real Estate Industry Abandons RealNet With A View To Saving Money
- 2016 – A Hamptons Rental Season That Disappointed Many – Especially The Middle Men
- Desperate Times in the Hamptons – Real Estate Agents Push Rentals
- The Death of Cyril’s Fish House – The Hamptons Loses A Legend
- Catching up on the Hamptons Real Estate Market
- No categories